Re: ALL RED VFT? Is that good?

From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
Date: Wed Sep 24 1997 - 12:54:58 PDT

Date: Wed, 24 Sep 1997 15:54:58 -0400
From: BREWER_CHARLES@ecomail.damneck.navy.mil
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: ALL RED VFT? Is that good?

Matt,
 I believe Mr. Sung's plant was a red dentate clone, not an all red normal vft
clone. Regular red vfts are no longer considered rare, unless you don't happen
to have one in your collection. I also think Mr. Sung has been beat on the head
enough about his plant prices. It's time we to move on to other important issue.
                               Charles

Oh, I didn't know all read VFTs ONLY grew in Mr. Sung's facilities.
     Apparantely two of them jumped out ...