Florida CP

From: John Morris (jmorris@nemonet.com)
Date: Sun Sep 21 1997 - 23:54:00 PDT

Date: Mon, 22 Sep 1997 06:54:00 GMT
From: jmorris@nemonet.com (John Morris)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Florida CP

Glad to hear the encephalitis thing is overblown!

Anyway.. this is John in Missouri. I have no intention of visiting
these places where CP grow in the wild and "harvest" them for illegal
sale. I just wanna see how they grow in the wild.

Anyway.. I'm curious. Why is it the PANHANDLE of Florida is a good
spot for CP but farther down into the state isn't? IOW... it seems to
me that once one goes TOO far south in the Southeast US.. you don't
hear talk abt CP growing wild. can someone explain why that is?