Should I mist or not?

From: P Mui (pmui@asan.com)
Date: Mon Sep 01 1997 - 19:38:19 PDT

Date: Mon, 1 Sep 1997 22:38:19 -0400
From: P Mui <pmui@asan.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Should I mist or not?

Hello All,

        I think my introduction is long overdue. I've been growing CP's on and =
off for many year, but always manage to kill them. I've been reading all =
I can about these unique plants, and been having a great deal of =
success.
        I am presently growing various types od CP ranging from Temperate =
Drosera, VFT, Neps., Sarr.purpurea, Darlingtonia.Calf.
        My question is: Should I mist the Neps., Sarr. and Darlingtonia. If so =
to what extent? once a day, once a week? And if I should mist them, =
should I use rain water or distilled water?

Thanks=20
Peter

e-mail: pmui@asan.com