Sarraceni purpurea venosa heterophylla??

From: Prion Gwyn (prion@abdn.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 07:01:13 PDT

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 15:01:13 +0100
From: prion@abdn.ac.uk (Prion Gwyn)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Sarraceni purpurea venosa heterophylla??

Dear All

Just a brief question for you in the know. Has anyone heard of/come across
an all green S.purpurea venosa form? Do they exist? I'm just curious
after looking at some pics of S. Purp. purp. heterophylla.

Oh, and one more thing, can anyone tell me the most shade tolerant CP (a
north facing window) apart from aquatic Ultrics, that is.

May your CP's flourish

All the Best

Prion Gwyn

PS: Does anyone know if Stan Lampard's e-mail address.