VFT sale

From: Stefan Ploszak (duff@arn.net)
Date: Thu Aug 21 1997 - 08:26:44 PDT

Date: Thu, 21 Aug 1997 10:26:44 -0500
From: Stefan Ploszak <duff@arn.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT sale

Hello Everyone,

 I am offering for sale a limited number of the 'cupped' VFT. The 'cupped' VFT looks
like a bonnet, as each lobe is fused on 2 edges, rather than just one. The plants are
medium in size and approaching flowering size. These plants are of the more marvelous
VFT mutations available today. I'm selling them for $7.50 each plus $3.00 for shipping
or you could buy 2 'cupped' VFTs and 1 'dentate'(shark's tooth form) VFT and I'll pay
the shipping. Anyone interested could email me or contact me at the following address:

             Charles Brewer
             2413 Farmer's Court
             Virginia Beach,Virginia
             23456
             tel. (757) 430-2786

 I am currently not able to send plants out of the US, so I can only make this offer to
US residents.
              Thank you