ants and bugs in my cp soil!

From: Susan Ziegler (sziegler@icon-stl.net)
Date: Tue Jun 03 1997 - 08:50:12 PDT

Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 10:50:12 -0500 (CDT)
From: Susan Ziegler <sziegler@icon-stl.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: ants and bugs in my cp soil!

As you can tell by my topic, I have a few problems.. There are little tiny
bugs in the soil of most of my cp's, and my d. adelae looks as if there is
an ant or more in the soil, since there is a little ant-like mound that
keeps forming inside... The d. adelae looks very pitiful right now, but I
still want to get rid of that ant(s). Could anyone suggest how I might get
rid of the ants and the bugs <I think they're larva of gnats.. ugh gnats in
my house, and too small for my vft's to catch..>? Thanks!

Susan