New Sub

From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
Date: Mon May 19 1997 - 17:05:01 PDT

Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 17:05:01 -0700
From: Leigh.Perkins@sset.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: New Sub

     Hi - My name is Leigh Perkins, I live in the North East of England and
     I have been interested in CP's since the early eighties, but only
     started taking an active interest last year after joining the UK CP
     Society. I grow mostly sundews and pitchers, though I am trying U.
     Reniformis and Byblis Liniflora this year (any tips on getting these
     to germination would be welcome).

     I ran out of time to get more pitcher plant seeds this year (due to
     the arrival of my daughter), so if anyone does have any Sarra seeds,
     either for sale or giving away (cheeky! - but there you go!), please
     contact me.

     Glad I missed the swearing thing! - Happy growing

     Leigh Perkins