CP ON THE BRAIN

From: Robert Hood (CP-MAN@msn.com)
Date: Mon Apr 21 1997 - 17:42:23 PDT

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 97 00:42:23 UT
From: "Robert Hood" <CP-MAN@msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: CP ON THE BRAIN

Hi,I am always thinking about cp.I even have dreams about carnivorous
plants.Like one dream I had was that I had a genie that gave many unlimited
wishes,but they had to be related to cp and so I dreamed that whatever cp I
wanted to add to my collection would appear right before my eyes(this is only
a dream).I talk about cp to so many people all of the time that they call me
insane.I know there is nothing wrong with having cp on the brain,though.

                  Happy cping,
                   Robert Hood
P.S. My email is now working.
P.P.S. About that problem with the bugs on the cp,when I see those cp-harming
bugs near my cp I use a squirt bottle filled with water and I zap those things
with a very thin line of water which is also powerful and so the bug is
blasted almost two inches into the soil and is blown to bits by the pressure
of the water.That seems to really solve that problem.