Re: Superthrive.

From: Kenneth B. Cusson (kbcusson@juno.com)
Date: Tue Apr 22 1997 - 00:00:25 PDT

Date: Tue, 22 Apr 1997 00:00:25 -0700
From: kbcusson@juno.com (Kenneth B. Cusson)
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Superthrive.

On Mon, 21 Apr 1997 16:08:51 -0700 jcavanau@indyunix.iupui.edu (john e.
cavanaugh) writes:
>Hello list!
> I am looking for a source for Superthrive that does not
>involve
>exorbitant s&h or mega-minimum orders. Many catalogs I find on the Web
>do
>not have order forms or addresses (AAAAARRGH!).
> Please reply via the list as I'm sure others may be
>interested.
>
>Thanks, JEC
>
>John E. Cavanaugh, MD
>Fellow of Forensic Pathology
>Indiana University Medical Center
>Indianapolis, IN

This has been a question that has come up quite often on this list. You
can occasionally find SuperThrive in your local garden center, tucked
away on the shelf with the fertilizers, etc. In fact, it is NOT a
fertilizer, but rather a blend of vitamins & hormones that do seem to
promote growth in a large variety of plants, including CP (it smells a
lot like the cod liver oil stuff I use to have to take as a kid -
yeccch!).

It can also be ordered from California Carnivores - 707-838-1630. Peter
uses it on his plants with excellent results - ask him about it.

Ken Cusson, Secretary/Treasurer
I.C.P.S.