Re: B.gigantea seedlings once again

From: HaKAN MUREVaeRN (Hakan_Murevarn@ivab.se)
Date: Tue Jan 02 2001 - 12:34:56 PST

Date:          Fri, 7 Mar 1997 12:42:05 MET+1MDT
From: "HaKAN MUREVaeRN" <Hakan_Murevarn@ivab.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject:       Re: B.gigantea seedlings once again

Because this message was sent without any line feed I here on request send
it again.

I also have Byblis gigantea seedlings 6 weeks old (or rather young).
Some of them are on their second or third pair of leaf. They are all "sticky"
 (not extremely impressive sticky but they have a couple of small drops on
them that could be seen with a magnifying glass).
I keep some of them under terrarium cover near a north-west facing window
with help of artificial light. The others I keep near a south-east window
with light only from sun in a more open (not so covered) pot. I think one
important thing is that it i rather cold on both places and it could go down
 to 10 degrees C at night. In sun it could be warmer but I think just
above 20 deegres C.

Hope this could be of any help.
Haakan Murevaern
Sweden