Konnichiwa!

From: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
Date: Thu Jan 16 1997 - 05:21:15 PST

Date: Thu, 16 Jan 1997 22:21:15 +0900
From: takaicp@sh0.po.iijnet.or.jp
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Konnichiwa!

Konnichiwa Phil-san,

Please, pardon my silence which you must not forgive.
Because of my poor English skill, I understood that you were removing.
And then,I thought I must know your new address.

About H.tatei
There is not vigor in them now. Especially, Marahuaca weakens very much.
I send Huachamacari in the spring to you. If Marahuaca dies, I can not
send it immediately. Because, it is the very last one. However, I have
one Marahuaca in In-vitro. I increase and send it early to you as far
as it is possible.
At least You must not send Sarracenia seeds until you receive
Huchamacari.

I want to restore relation with you.
I send Heliamphora seeds(very fresh native seed) to you as a proof of
apologizes.
Where should I send it?

Kindest regards from Japan
Isao