Re: Konnichiwa!

From: Phil (cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)
Date: Wed Jan 22 1997 - 12:17:06 PST

Date: Wed, 22 Jan 1997 20:17:06 GMT
From: Phil <cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Konnichiwa!

In your message dated Thursday 16, January 1997 you wrote :
> Konnichiwa Phil-san,
>
> Please, pardon my silence which you must not forgive.
> Because of my poor English skill, I understood that you were removing.
> And then,I thought I must know your new address.

I appologise for confusing you. I have now moved. My new address is printed
below.
> About H.tatei
> There is not vigor in them now. Especially, Marahuaca weakens very much.
> I send Huachamacari in the spring to you. If Marahuaca dies, I can not
> send it immediately. Because, it is the very last one. However, I have
> one Marahuaca in In-vitro. I increase and send it early to you as far
> as it is possible.

This is fine. I am happy to wait until the spring to send these plants as the
weather here is quite cold at the moment.

> At least You must not send Sarracenia seeds until you receive
> Huchamacari.

Please allow me to send the Sarrecenia seeds to you!! You will want to get them
sowed soon and they are not doing any good waiting here for me to send them. I
trust you to send plants to me when they are ready. This is the way that friends
trade.

> I want to restore relation with you.
> I send Heliamphora seeds(very fresh native seed) to you as a proof of
> apologizes.
> Where should I send it?

Very welcome! My address to send the seed is:
            Phil Wilson
            14, Rope Walk
            Martock
            Somerset
            TA12 6HZ
            England

Do you possibly have any seed from native Japanese D. peltata? I have been
trying to get this plant from Japan for a long time now.

--
Phil Wilson
(cp@pwilson.demon.co.uk)