Re: Hello!

Joachim Nerz (joachim.nerz@student.uni-tuebingen.de)
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 12:53:55 +0100 (MEZ)

On Thu, 14 Dec 1995, Steve Harrington wrote:

> Hi everyone,
>
> My name is Stephen and I'm 23 years' old. I am currently a 3rd year
> undergraduate working for 12 months in the micropropagation unit
> at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, England.
>
> My main role is the micropropagation of carnivorous plants ( Nepenthes,
> Drosera, Sarracenia, Pinguicula, Heliamphora etc....).
>
> This is my first time as a member of the discussion group and I'm looking
> forward to spending time conversing with fellow CP enthusiasts.
>
> Please write at any time,
>
> Stephen Harrington

Hello Stephen,

welcome on the list.
fine to see another member of the micropropagation group and of Kew in
the list; in the meantime we have here quite a lot of members, interested
in micropropagation.
BTW, myself, I am growing especially Nepenthaceae, Heliamphora,
Pinguicula and tuberous Drosera In Vitro.

Bye

Joe N.