Re: Raccoons (was: Re: IRC)

Brian K. Cooley (bcooley@coins0.coin.missouri.edu)
Fri, 28 Jul 1995 11:32:31 -0500 (CDT)

Not that there probably are, but if there are any members of the
nightshade family in the area that you spray you will give them tobacco
mosaic virus. Of course many of these plants are "weeds" and you may
want to get ride of them. Just do not walk into your garden afterwards
with out cleaning your shoes or boots, or you will kill your tomatoes,
peppers and possibly potatoes.

Brian K. Cooley
Environmental Consulting & Biological Services
1899 El Centro Drive
Columbia, Missouri 65201
email: bcooley@mail.coin.missouri.edu
phone: 314-474-3941