Re: Internet marketing

Michael Hasemann (jmh@tko.vtt.fi)
Tue, 10 Jan 1995 11:34:22 +0200 (EET)

Dear Andreas,

your absolutely unwilling to take position to my points.
I strongly suggest you to further discuss this by private
mail.

You paranoia drives you absolutely crazy. Howoften do I
have to say that I do not intend to offend/insult you ?

However you seem to be very touchy and I assume you got
up badly this morning. Take it easy!

> Dear Michael,
>
> you wrote:
>
> > I have got a slightly different opinion about
> > this: IMO if tiny tissue cultured plants are
> > sold for prices over say over $100 I strongly
> > believe something is wrong.
>
> I cannot believe that somebody ever forced you to buy a plant you regarded
> as too small or too expensive.

How do you get the idea I feel that somebody forced me to buy over-
priced plants. Crap talking!

Again: Something is wrong (in my opinion) if plants are sold for say
$100 for a bunch of cells. Many people disagree that is why there is
a market and that is why people were hunting plants and animals in
earlier times. Luckily we have tissue culture now. BTW: travelling
to and collecting plants from nature is also quite expensive. (no
offense intended)

(stuff about expensive tissue culture deleted).

> > Right, and from my experience these "great"
> > people are most of the time enthusiastic
> > hobbyists who *do not rob* their friends.
>
> Whom are you fighting against?
IMO: This is not a fight for me. Perhaps in your paranoia.

> Why?
What, why ?

> Do you think offending people by insulting them helps to underline your
> arguments?
Where, when, whom ?

..Michael