RE: CPs and spouses

From: Carl Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 09:07:49 PST

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 12:07:49 -0500
From: "Carl Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: RE: CPs and spouses

Barry et al,

I just wanted to add my two cents worth. It truely makes a difference when
you have a mate who's supportive. I too have been down the "big D" road,
and can honestly say that my new girlfriend is truely God's gift. From
summer bog trips south to trudging around in soaking wet sphagnum bogs
loaded with deer flys, she's been nothing but smiles and a great bogging
companion. The one thing I must say is annoying, is that her with her bad
eyesite seems to spot the plants, long before I, the so called "seasoned
vetran" She even had a sense of humour with the cotton mouth Jay L ran into
on one of our trips!

Best of the season to all, whichever season it is for you and your loved
ones.

Carl.