Re: cps and spouses

From: Chris Teichreb (cteichreb@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Dec 27 2000 - 07:49:32 PST

Date: Wed, 27 Dec 2000 07:49:32 -0800
From: "Chris Teichreb" <cteichreb@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: cps and spouses

Hi everyone,

   Just got back from a brief Christmas vacation so I'm just now
catching up with the most recent cp digests. Seems like my reply
to John's original e-mail touched off a few nerves with some people
(some of the private replies were less than cordial!). In any
case, I just want everyone to know that the e-mail I wrote was
written with tongue firmly in cheek. Those of you who know me
know that I tend to have a very dry sense of humour that doesn't
always come across well in electronic format. Apologies to
anyone that I offended. Incidentally, while my wife does not share
the same enthusiasm for cp's that I do, she has realized I'm far
beyond hope and is quite accepting of my ever-expanding collection,
especially if it is outdoors (hey, we're talking about bog plants,
they can get messy!).

   Happy holidays to all!

Chris

--