Re: Humidity and cps: a beginners question :)

From: Richard Ellis (ricell@juno.com)
Date: Sat Dec 16 2000 - 20:54:06 PST

Date: Sat, 16 Dec 2000 21:54:06 -0700
From: Richard Ellis <ricell@juno.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Humidity and cps: a beginners question :)

Greetings,

I would suggest starting with some of the easier to grow cp like Drosera
capensis, Drosera spathulata var kansai, Utricularia subulata and maybe
Nepenthes gracilis or Nepenthes mirabilis. All of these plants can do
well with easy to create indoor temperatures. These can be good to boost
one's confidence. If these don't survive (and multiply) then you will
need to reassess your conditions before attempting more challenging CP