Mexican ping temps

From: Chris Teichreb (cteichreb@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 07 2000 - 07:59:37 PST

Date: Thu, 07 Dec 2000 07:59:37 -0800
From: "Chris Teichreb" <cteichreb@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Mexican ping temps

Hi everyone,

   Since the topic of Mexican pings seems to be under enthusiastic
discussion, I figured now would be a good time to throw in my
question. I have been discussing with other Mexican ping growers
the cold tolerance of the different species. Until now, I've been
growing all of mine indoors under lights, always treating them
more like tropicals. However, many people have mentioned that their
plants are able to withstand below freezing temps. I'd be interested
in hearing from other growers on what their experience is with temps
and Mexican pings. Thanks in advance!

Happy growing,

Chris