VCPS show

From: Mark Bachelor (Mark.Bachelor@mggsmail.mggs.vic.edu.au)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 14:37:37 PST

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:37:37 +1100
From: "Mark Bachelor" <Mark.Bachelor@mggsmail.mggs.vic.edu.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VCPS show

Greetings All,

We have had another very successful VCPS annual show over the weekend.
Those visiting it were amazed at the range of plants on show and the
sales went very well, with pots of pygmies being the best sellers after
VFTs. I guess the fact that a large display of pygmies won grand
champion, and that there were so many other spectacular pots of them on
show fired up peoples interest. Pings also sold well as we had a visit
from an African Violet growers club.

Oh, and the creatures in Paul's pots are tubifex.

Regards

Mark T. Bachelor Biology Technician Melbourne Girls Grammar School
Voice: +61 (03) 9862 9200 86 Anderson Street Fax: +61 (O3) 9866 5768
South Yarra, 3141 Victoria, Australia

Lab Techs' Branch of STAV, South Yarra Regional Rep.