Gardening Australia

From: Kevin Cook (K.Cook@bom.gov.au)
Date: Sun Nov 19 2000 - 16:22:41 PST

Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 09:52:41 +0930
From: Kevin Cook <K.Cook@bom.gov.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Gardening Australia

Thanks to Andrew Gibbons for alerting Australian subscribers to the CP
segment on "Gardening Australia".

My knowledge of Drosera is limited, but it seemed to me the program made an
excellent effort in the ten or so minutes allocated. It was good to see
the West Australian Drosera in their natural habitat. And we got to see
Phil Mann (in his natural environment). I was impressed enough to make a
tape of the show when it was conveniently repeated on Sunday morning.

Happy Growing

Kevin Cook
Darwin
Australia