Aldrovanda

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.labs.agilent.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 19:07:33 PDT

Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 19:07:33 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.labs.agilent.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Aldrovanda

------- Forwarded Message

To: cp@opus.labs.agilent.com

Here this is again--didn't see it in the digest first time I sent it:

Just cleaning out my greenhouse before the cold weather, and I've got
bunches of Aldrovanda to clear out:

Polish: $6/plant or turion

Nt of Australia (red!; many have flowers or flower buds): $8/plant

Uncertain ID: maybe Japanese, Polish, or NT Australian: $5/plant

Also a variety of Utric's and some sundews and triggerplants.

Quantity discounts available; email for more info to
Douglas.Darnowski@washcoll.edu

Proceeds beyond postage go to research on cp's and triggerplants.

Doug Darnowski