Re: Greenhouses

From: Joe Cumbee (jcumbee@alltel.net)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 17:39:54 PDT

Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2000 20:39:54 -0400
From: Joe Cumbee <jcumbee@alltel.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Greenhouses

Ron,
You might try the following url. http://www.atlasgreenhouse.com/package.html

I have a 28 X 96 and love it. They will custom make one for you, or just
sell you the parts you want. I saved a large amount of money by building the
ends from treated lumber and covering it with plastic film. I also made each
of the end doors double wide so I could drive a Jon Deere AMT with a dump
body through it.

Ask for Tim Mixon he is a good guy and will work with you to get what you
want. Tell him I sent you. No I don't get a commission- I'm just really
satisfied.
Joe Cumbee