Re: Aldrovanda

From: PHILIP SHERIDAN (psher001@odu.edu)
Date: Mon Jan 31 2000 - 13:19:20 PST

Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2000 16:19:20 -0500
From: "PHILIP SHERIDAN" <psher001@odu.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Aldrovanda

Hi Folks:

We have some excellent news to announce about some students we have been
mentoring at Meadowview. Mike Miller and John Polifko, of Hayfield High
School, won the Blue Ribbon, 1st place, in Botany Team Projects and the
medal for best project in the Freshmen Class at the Hayfield Science
Fair in Fairfax, VA. Their project was on "The Effects of Boric Acid on
the Aquatic Carnivorous Plant Aldrovanda vesiculosa". We hope to post
the full article on our website within the next month and have the
students submit their paper to CPN.

By the way, does anyone (Barry?) know the exact TNC Global status for
Aldrovanda (G2?).

 Sincerely,

 Phil Sheridan
 Director