To the person who is German and sells Nepenthes...

From: Adao Pereira (miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 15:02:42 PDT

Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 23:02:42 +0100
From: "Adao Pereira" <miguelporto@mail.telepac.pt>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: To the person who is German and sells Nepenthes...

Hello!

This posting may sound a bit strange...
Well, a while ago I ordered a Nepenthes truncata from someone in Germany,
but because I lost all my emails, I can't get into contact again! And the
problem is that I forgot the name of the person (I'm not used to these
german names, they're difficult to memorize!)... so, please, if the person
who sold me a Nep. truncata is reading this, email me! No, the plant has no
problems, actually it's growing very well... but I wanted to get your plant
list again!

Thanks,
Miguel