Re: Peter and Martha

From: Joe Martinez (joe@jmmsoftware.com)
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 10:39:55 PDT

Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 10:39:55 -0700
From: Joe Martinez <joe@jmmsoftware.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Peter and Martha

I saw it in the morning. I think it was very well done. Peter got a
pretty good amount of time, too, compared to most of the other
segments on the show.

I'm also glad that he was able to get out the important care info
(such as sun light for VFT's, water quality, etc.). Martha did seem
a bit uninterested in those points, but he was able to say them.

-Joe