Re: a nice speach

From: vsorenson@cnx.net
Date: Sat Oct 14 2000 - 20:40:03 PDT

Date: Sat, 14 Oct 2000 20:40:03 -0700
From: vsorenson@cnx.net
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: a nice speach

Hi everyone,

        I was just reading my email, when I read something that appalled
and offended me. A certain J.G. seems to have rather peculiar beleifs.
She spoke of us carnivorous plant growers as if we needed mental help,
as if we where suffering from some kind of dillusion.

        I for one do not have a problem. Just because I put every cent
into them and most of my spare time is spent on them, making them happy,
hungry, healthy, big, strong. Or the fact that I sit for hours a day
obsessing staring and marveling at their wounderous beauty....

> ....purpose of this essay is to provide information which, presently,
> seems to be unrecognised by the suffers. My aim is to offer my hand to
> those brave enough to grasp it...

> ..'Yes, that's me, I need help'...

Well, at least you can admit it.

regards,