VFT seed collection

From: Steven Stewart (steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Mon Jun 19 2000 - 04:34:39 PDT

Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 07:34:39 -0400
From: "Steven Stewart" <steven.stewart@worldnet.att.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: VFT seed collection

Hello List,
Steven Stewart here,
It looks like I will not make the SF meeting this year. I was looking
forward to meeting everyone. Maybe next time.
To William, I collect VFT seed and direct sow it this time of year. Most
will germinate in a couple of weeks. If you can see the seed, be gentle and
have a container or seed pot ready, or you will loose the seed.
Take care,
Steven Stewart,
Sanford, Fl USA