NZ Sphagnum, Thanks

From: Sundew Sundew (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Jun 07 2000 - 04:40:22 PDT

Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2000 07:40:22 -0400
From: "Sundew Sundew" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: NZ Sphagnum, Thanks

Thanks to everyone who replied to my questions about sphagnum moss. I guess
I'll order some NZ from the other place that still offers it but also try
the Chilean stuff. From the results I got from the NZ, I am definitely
hooked. As my the Mosser Lee stuff, I believe it is of low quality not
because i feel the moss itself yields poor results but because when I pay
for sphagnum moss, I dont want 50% "other stuff", especially when roots of
that other stuff is hard to remove. Though, now that I think about it,
results I get from NZ moss are much, much better than Ive ever gotten from
US sphagnum. My only complaint about NZ is that its color is light when its
wet so color is not an adequate guage of soil moisture.

Matt