To Dan (Biodan)

From: Strata, Inc. (strata@flash.net)
Date: Wed Apr 19 2000 - 16:42:49 PDT

Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2000 18:42:49 -0500
From: "Strata, Inc." <strata@flash.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: To Dan (Biodan)

A college professor! Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!...Hit close to home, eh? Gotta
back up our own, eh?
Spoken like a true member of the academia! For a "scientist" your post
contained not ONE shred of "scientific evidence" to back up your claims!
Only generalities and emotionalism..."logically back it up"?!? What
happened to "back it up with indisputable evidence", Dan? I am not
surprised that you resorted to a personal attack in lieu of evidence; I
would have been surprised had you not.
Post your evidence, otherwise let's give it a rest. You cannot prove
anything you said; you know it, I know it, and so does everyone else.

Good luck to your students!

Michael Pagoulatos