Strata Corporation

From: bruce dudley (bddudley@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 08:26:15 PST

Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 08:26:15 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce dudley <bddudley@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Strata Corporation

> Topic No. 3
>
> Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2000 09:06:14 -0600
> From: "Strata, Inc." <strata@flash.net>
> To: <cp@opus.hpl.hp.com>
> Subject: To Bruce Dudley & Gilles Lardy, re:
> squirrels and killing animals

I'm so sorry everyone, but, before I slip back into
the background and nurse my wounds I have to clear the
air I breath! This one was provoked since MY name is
singled out. "Strata," (and I suppose I'm speaking to
a company. Hiding behind a corporate name makes me
more vigilant!) you keep a gun to kill animals. I
keep a gun to protect them. My views on your
"neighborhood" shooting spree: Wiping out a major
preditor, such as coyotes, is STUPID! I hope the
rabbits and rodents eat you out of house and home.
None of you are talking about managing wildlife!!
Again, killing to eat is great. Enjoy. Killing to
kill is catastrophic! Who are you people to play God
with wildlife? What right do YOU have to kill an
animal or plant that I cherish? Mind your manners in
my neighborhood!

I thought this listserve would be filled with
sensible, caring, ecologically-minded, educated
people. I shouldn't be surprised to see a bunch of
butt-mouths here too.

And we think America is a civilized and advanced
country?? This will be only when the Native Americans
are given back their land!

....why do I bother?

Also, DO NOT email my box with hate mail! I won't do
that to you. If you wish to complete this
conversation take it off the listserve, too!
Again, my apoligies to everyone else. This is a very
personal topic to me.