Re: adelae offspring

From: Marcus Rossberg (Marcus.Rossberg@phil-fak.uni-duesseldorf.de)
Date: Fri Mar 24 2000 - 06:11:39 PST

Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 15:11:39 +0100
From: "Marcus Rossberg" <Marcus.Rossberg@phil-fak.uni-duesseldorf.de>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: adelae offspring

Hi Wayne,

your D. adelae is behaving like I've seen it many times before - pretty
normal. Your plantlets are definitly D. adelae. The offspring most probably
comes from the roots of the old plant. This happens even often when the
mature plant is in a normal state of growth, and almost always when it's
dying.

Take care,
Marcus