water

From: 8357737 (DMERRITT@pbserver.paulbunyan.net)
Date: Tue Dec 28 1999 - 05:24:21 PST

Date: Tue, 28 Dec 1999 07:24:21 -0600
From: 8357737 <DMERRITT@pbserver.paulbunyan.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: water

Hi people, I have been watching the last round of discussion on
appropriate water for cp. I am wondering if it is sufficient to
boil the water and let it cool to room temperature and then use it
for the cp. This is what I do for my other plants. I am starting
some cp seed and wondering if this will be alright or am I going to
kill the seed? I do not wish to do that. It should at least remove
the chlorine shouldn't it? I know this topic is getting old, but I
would appreciate a second opinion . Thank you, Anita

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]