Hong Kong queries

From: William Tsun-Yuk Hsu (hsu@tlaloc.sfsu.edu)
Date: Thu Dec 23 1999 - 16:18:54 PST

Date: Thu, 23 Dec 1999 16:18:54 -0800 (PST)
From: William Tsun-Yuk Hsu <hsu@tlaloc.sfsu.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Hong Kong queries

Hello,

I'll be in Hong Kong in early January to visit
my parents. If anyone has suggestions for
CP nurseries or collections that I can check
out, that would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

(I've browsed the CP webring and tried to contact
Gilles Lardy who's based there, but haven't heard
back from him... wonder if the posted email address
is correct?)

Also, my parents have expressed some interest in
getting started with CPs. I've seen the occasional
unlabeled nepenthes in grocery stores (!) in Hong
Kong, but if anyone has good suggestions for
local or Asian dealers who can ship to Hong Kong,
that would be great. Thanks...

Bill