Fwd: Puppets and Dying Plants

From: JMLAVRICH@aol.com
Date: Sun Dec 19 1999 - 07:34:03 PST

Date: Sun, 19 Dec 1999 10:34:03 EST
From: JMLAVRICH@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Fwd: Puppets and Dying Plants

Hi All! Sorry about the puppet part, but I just wanted to get a
plug in for Amy. I ordered to and they are fantastic--kids love
them.

Look at the second part where i had asked Amy about her dying plants
privately. I'll let Andrew and all answer, but it sounds like lack
of humidity, maybe light and sitting too much in water (with lowered
light) at this time of year. Joe

In a message dated 12/18/99 4:20:20 PM Eastern Standard Time,