Infestation problems!

From: Dickon Worsley (dworsley@interhop.net)
Date: Wed Dec 15 1999 - 18:24:27 PST

Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 21:24:27 -0500
From: "Dickon Worsley" <dworsley@interhop.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Infestation problems!

Hello all,
I am new to this group. I live just north of Toronto. We will be skiing
soon!. I have a small collection of CPs and Orchids fifty plants or so and
lots of seedlings coming. Over the years with my tropical plants I have
battled Aphids, Spider mites, Scale, the list goes on. I recently came
across a company that sells bugs that eat bugs. This nicely compliments the
CP's habits. A month ago I had a spider mite infestation and the aphids
were breaking out in the greenhouse. They are all gone now. A great
environmentally friendly solution. They should be able to answer any of
your pest problems. Their web site is
http://www.natural-insect-control.com/

Happy holidays every one,

Dickon