Venus Fly Trap

From: AVukich@aol.com
Date: Mon Nov 29 1999 - 14:10:30 PST

Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 17:10:30 EST
From: AVukich@aol.com
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Venus Fly Trap

I'm heading south next week and in my dream of dreams I've always wanted to
visit a site where Venus Fly Traps might be found naturally....Wilmington
North Carolina seems to be perfect for an overnight stop .Anyone on the list
have any suggestions where I might have a better than nil chance of finding
them? Or have they al been paved over or pilfered? I definitely am allowing
the time to do a little searching but if anyone could narrow my search area
down a tad I'd greatly appreciate it
Thanks
Anton