hello

From: bruce dudley (bddudley@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 16:53:12 PST

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 16:53:12 -0800 (PST)
From: bruce dudley <bddudley@yahoo.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: hello

I've been lurking in the shadows watching all the
discussions. I am back on the list after about 2
years off. It is good to be on with cp enthusiasts who
speak English instead of "Scientific." When I last
left there were so many advanced CP people who spoke
of things I didn't understand. The list seems to be
much lighter in discussion, (exception: the puppets!)
and much more fun to read! I am getting interested
in increasing my collection.

I look forward to stepping out of the shadows soon.
Good growing to all
Bruce