Tissue Culture: Inositol

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Nov 22 1999 - 14:52:09 PST

Date: Mon, 22 Nov 1999 14:52:09 -0800
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Tissue Culture: Inositol

> "Charles Redding" <reddingch@hotmail.com> writes: I cannot find
> inositol tablets anywhere. Is there anyone in the US who has seen it
> locally? If so maybe I could send you the money and you could buy me
> a bottle and mail it to me.

In cases like this, you can try searching on the internet for suppliers.
This is remarkably effective. I recently found and purchased a Fisher space
pen that has been out of production for five years, and a particular style
of tennis shoe that has been out of production for two years.

For example, go to www.yahoo.com and type "inositol" as the search query.

The second entry is http://www.iherb.com/inositol1.html which offers
8oz. inositol mail order for $14. Inositol is also readily available
at health food stores here in Palo Alto, CA. YMMV, however.

Other good search engines that you should bookmark are www.altavista.com
(for web pages), and deja.com (for searching USENET postings).

Best regards,

--
Rick Walker