Pinguicula identity

From: Scott Mcphee (hyphae@email.msn.com)
Date: Sat Oct 16 1999 - 16:29:49 PDT

Date: Sat, 16 Oct 1999 16:29:49 -0700
From: "Scott Mcphee" <hyphae@email.msn.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Pinguicula identity

Hello everyone,

I purchased a plant labeled as Pinguicula moranensis from the sale table at
the Berkeley Botanical Garden, CA. The plant in growth form looks like the
other moranensis forms I grow and see pictures of (has upturned leaf
margins), but the flower is very close to agnata (purple with a rounded
shape, nearly identical to the photo in upper left corner of p. 206 in the
Savage Garden). Can anyone help me with the identity of this plant?

Kind regards,

Scott