where in the world is Tenino!

From: Andrew Marshall (andrewm@olywa.net)
Date: Sun Oct 10 1999 - 21:23:27 PDT

Date: Sun, 10 Oct 1999 21:23:27 -0700
From: "Andrew Marshall" <andrewm@olywa.net>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: where in the world is Tenino!

Hi Nat, Hi folks,
    Tenino is about 15 miles south of Olympia, the capital of Washington
state. Any one who wishes to attend one of our meetings should e-mail me
and remind me we are having one at my house and then proceed to get
directions to find the house. Not hard really, and near I-5. Looking
forward to seeing folks next spring. Bring plants for the show and trade,
and sausages for the grill. Somebody please remember the buns and ketchup.
And any one got a grill?
    Best wishes
    Andrew
  Actually I have a grill, ketchup, buns and mustard. The reminder won't be
needed but directions will and I look forward to seen every one.