Re: Malesiana Tropicals

From: William M. Gorum, Jr. (wgorum@softdisk.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 1999 - 15:09:41 PDT

Date: Thu, 23 Sep 1999 17:09:41 -0500
From: "William M. Gorum, Jr." <wgorum@softdisk.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: Malesiana Tropicals

Hey Listmembers!

I wanted to throw in my two cents about Malesiana Tropicals. I too
ordered some of their plants through Thomas Hayes (sorry that I haven't
contacted you Tom, but I've been really busy. Haven't forgotten about
you though!) Anyway, the plants were larger than I expected, and have
began growing like weeds. Each new leaf produced since I've gotten the
plants have pitchered. I'm very well please with the plants, and would
not hesitate to order from them again (that goes for Tom Hayes, too, he
sent me really nice plants!).

TTYL,
Will
wgorum@softdisk.com