Re Photos.

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 1999 - 17:40:17 PDT

Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 20:40:17 -0400
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re Photos.

I have to agree with Barry. I take great pride in the photos on my web
site, and plan to add more in the near future. However, they are my photos.
I have no problems with people using them with permission and proper
creditation!!! For instance. Hap hazardly doing a search for pitcher
plants one day I found a site (Provincial Park in Ontario!!) that was using
one of my photos on its main page! The worst of it was, they said that the
pitcherplants can be found in their park, but the photo was one of purpurea
heterophylla, which doesn't grow in their park!. Even more interesting was
the young S. rubra jonesii growing beside it!!!! Not Quite!

Best Regards,

Carl J. Mazur
Niagara Carivores
Ontario Canada

http://www.vaxxine.com/ccphome

"To grow old is mandatory... to grow up is optional"