Forwarded Message: Nitrozyme

From: Rick Walker (walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com)
Date: Mon Sep 13 1999 - 13:08:56 PDT

Date: Mon, 13 Sep 1999 13:08:56 -0700
From: Rick Walker <walker@cutter.hpl.hp.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Forwarded Message: Nitrozyme

------- Forwarded Message
Rejected message: sent to cp@opus.hpl.hp.com by DAVION@CAMTECH.NET.AU follows.
Reason for rejection: suspicious subject.

This often happens when you forget to edit your Subject: line
and it still contains the word "Digest". Such messages are now
automatically rejected by the listserver. Please edit your
message headers and resubmit your posting to the listserver.

Dear All

I tried some Nitrozyme back in 1997. I scored a small bottle as a
freebie at a hydroponics shop and then talked my way into
photocopying the company blurb that went with it. Apparently it is
manufactured from 'Irish Moss' a type of seakelp that grows in the
cooler waters around the world. It is supposed to be jam-packed
full of Cytocykinins the 'active ingredient(s)' and a list of trace
elements as long as your arm(Periodic Table)!

I tried it on some Cps first and got absolutely no response and so
then tried it on everywhich weed I could fine around the house
with the same effect.

My finally opinion is that maybe the Cytokinins had been degraded
by microorganisms over time; since the bottles I saw were not
stored in a refrigerator at the hydroponics store as most plant
growth regulators should be, or that this product is just a waste
sideline from the 'real?-Carrageenan extraction for Heinz Baby
Food?' use for Irish Moss and that the company is just trying to be
very alchemaic or environmentally friendly by trying to turn their
"waste" into your Gold. Though if you buy this product I think you
are probably taking away their refuse and lining their pockets with
your green nest-eggs.

If it looks humorous, feels humorous, smells like humour and tastes
like humour then it's probably a laugh being shared by the company
directors!

DAVION

DAVION

------- End of Forwarded Message