Removing Drosera from Tissue culture

From: That Sundew Guy (sundew@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 07:35:51 PDT

Date: Mon, 06 Sep 1999 14:35:51 GMT
From: "That Sundew Guy" <sundew@hotmail.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Removing Drosera from Tissue culture

Ive got some nice Drosera and Heliamphora in tissue culture vials (thanks,
you know who you are!! :) which I would like to start growing in vivo.
Anyone with good experience with this, please email me as well as the list
and share your techniques! Any special procedure? Do I need to use
fungicide / superthrive, etc or will I be fine without? My only other
experience with this was when I got bogus affinis and true regia in the 80s.
  Affinis thrived but regia died, thanks to hot conditions. ThankS!

Matt