Weired S Flava

From: Lindblom, Mats (mats.lindblom@investor.se)
Date: Mon Sep 06 1999 - 06:35:57 PDT

Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 14:35:57 +0100
From: "Lindblom, Mats" <mats.lindblom@investor.se>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Weired S Flava

Hallo out there..

I live in Sweden where we\264ve had a hot summer this year and one
of my plants have behaved weired this season...It is one of my big S
Flavas...It is ~70cm/30inch high and several years old and grows in
a big plastic pot on my windowsill.

After doing its usual "spring growing" and went into the usual
"summer dormancy" with a lot of phyllodia it has suddenly started to
grow big pitchers again and have also sent up a new flower...On a
stalk that is only 10cm/4inch is a mature flower... I\264ve never
seen this before...What\264s happening? Is it the warm summer that
was referred to in a previous mail?

/Mats

Confidentiality Notice

The content of this e-mail message is intended only for the
confidential use of the person(s) to whom it is addressed above. If
the reader of this message is not the designated person to whom it
is addressed, you are hereby notified that you have received this
communication in error and that reading it, copying it, or in any
way disseminating its content to any other person, is strictly
prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please
notify the author by using the reply key immediately.