Virus warning from David Bradley

From: sundew (sundew@mitmania.net.au)
Date: Fri Sep 03 1999 - 03:24:25 PDT

Date: Fri, 3 Sep 1999 20:24:25 +1000
From: "sundew" <sundew@mitmania.net.au>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Virus warning from David Bradley

Gidday Family, Friends and Associates

Just letting you know about this which was received from the
Newcastle Knights mailing list (Rugby League). Please let as many
people know as possible.

Cheers 'n' beers Dave

hi just thought i would send this to you as it sux when you get
viruses as i know from experience

Sir, I cannot confirm the validity of the warning but I thought of
being safe rather then sorry.

Regards CAPT Monico ISSO CATDC

We have been informed of a new virus - WOBBLER. It will arrive on
e-mail titled CALIFORNIA. IBM and AOL have announced that it is
very powerful, more so than Melissa, there is no remedy. It will
eat all your information on the hard drive and also destroys
Netscape Navigator and Microsoft Internet Explorer. Do not open
anything with this title and please pass this message on to all your
contacts and anyone who uses your e-mail facility. Not many people
know about this yet so propagate it as fast as possible.

Crusader's Knights Page - The most up-to-date Knights site on the
web.

[HTML file part2 deleted by listprocessor]