Cherryhill CP/Niagara Carnivores

From: C. J. Mazur (ccp@vaxxine.com)
Date: Thu Aug 26 1999 - 15:28:34 PDT

Date: Thu, 26 Aug 1999 18:28:34 -0400
From: "C. J. Mazur" <ccp@vaxxine.com>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Cherryhill CP/Niagara Carnivores

Just a quick note to all who are interested. Cherryhill Carnivorous Plants
(closed in Feb 99) is now reopened... sort of. Same
organization, just a different name. We are now Niagara Carnivores. To
those who I've served in the past as Cherryhill, thankyou, I hope to do the
same Niagara Carnivores. The url is the same as it used to be, so if you
have it bookmarked, it'll still work. the email address is the same too
ccp@vaxxine.com

Best Regards,

Carl J. Mazur
Niagara Carivores
Ontario Canada

http://www.vaxxine.com/ccphome

"To grow old is mandatory... to grow up is optional"