Moving

From: Chris Teichreb (cjteichr@sfu.ca)
Date: Sun Aug 22 1999 - 13:35:10 PDT

Date: Sun, 22 Aug 1999 13:35:10 -0700 (PDT)
From: Chris Teichreb <cjteichr@sfu.ca>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Moving

Hi everyone,

        I'm in the process of moving this week, along with most of my
plants, to Vernon, B.C. (east of Vancouver, in the Okanagan, famous for
it's fruit and wine), so I may not be in contact for the next week or so.
However, I am planning on keeping this e-mail address, so you should be
able to send messages to it. As usual, with all my moves, I'd again like
to thank all the interesting people I've met and e-mailed over the past
years. If it wasn't for your generosity and trading, my collection would
still be a single vft and sundew! Instead, I have enough plants to fill
up the back of a pick-up truck :)!

        I will have a follow-up message pertaining to building bogs in
less than desirable climates. Hoping for some input from the more
experienced. So, until later.

happy growing to all!

Chris

Chris Teichreb