Re: I have a problem with the CP forum...!

From: Steve Clancy (sclancy@sun1.lib.uci.edu)
Date: Mon Aug 16 1999 - 12:53:45 PDT

Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 12:53:45 -0700 (PDT)
From: Steve Clancy <sclancy@sun1.lib.uci.edu>
To: cp@opus.hpl.hp.com
Subject: Re: I have a problem with the CP forum...!

Amy,

I tried posting the message for you and had the same problem! I'm betting
that the problem is with their cgi script which I think is "nph-ind.cgi" I
reported it to their tech support folks. You might want to as well.

--steve

    Steve Clancy MLS, Science Library, Univ. of California, Irvine
          P.O. Box 19556, Irvine, CA 92623-9556 U.S.A.
   949-824-7309 * http://sun3.lib.uci.edu/~sclancy * sclancy@uci.edu
   "When I die, I want to go just like my Grandfather, in my sleep.
    Not like the screaming passengers in the car he was driving."